Monday, September 20, 2010

I hate you...freaking scale!!!

So there was a time when I weighed myself 5-6 times a day and everyone said that was CRAZY, so I only weighed myself once this week...not sure I like that either. If I had made any progress during the week, I didn't see it because by time I weighed myself on Saturday, I hadn't lost or gained. How do you run 5 days a week, take zumba class and play 40 mins of non-stop indoor soccer and see no progress? So this week it's a little hard to be positive about this diet crap. What I am beginning to ask myself is can I be happy being the size and shape I am now and just enjoy life? Or can I only really be happy getting back into those size 2's? I don't know yet, but I know that the best times I had this weekend were with family and friends playing soccer, eating and having drinks and the times that sucked were when I was beating myself up over having that  last martini...I guess I am still just struggling with moderation. Duh! If I could conquer moderation would I be having weight issues?...Hell no! Suggestions? How do you have fun and diet? Anyone having these issues?

2 comments:

  1. Stop beating yourself up! There is nothing wrong with being a 6, 8, 10, or even a 12. What matters is that you are HEALTHY! And by the amount of exercise that you do each week, I have no doubt! It sounds like you are physically healthy, so now work on your HAPPINESS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm having the same issue, Brandi. I asked around, and some people seem to think that you can do too MUCH exercise. I don't see how, but I'm the same as you. I do an hour and a half of cardio every day (6 days a week) and water aerobics 5 days a week. If you figure something out, let me know!!!

    ReplyDelete