Thursday, September 30, 2010

A week of ups and downs...

So if I had written this on Monday like I usually do it would have had a much different tone then what I have to say today. I had a great week of running and doing Zumba and was really looking forward to this week as well. I felt like I had finally gotten over some major humps and my body was really beginning to respond to all the workouts and then BAM!! I got a cold. And not just some minor allergy attack, but a full-blown, fever-ridden, snotty  nosed cold. I haven't ran or worked out since Tuesday. Now while my diet hasn't really suffered because I don't feel like eating and my taster is off, I want this week to be a do-over. The excitement I had going into this week is going to take a little work to get back, but I am by no means going back.  I am going to start over as if this week never happened and get my ass back out there...as soon as I can breathe. I am excited to be going to zumba classes twice a week and so grateful to be back with my trainer once a week, but all the rest is up to me. Run, run, and run. I can do it....so can you!! Let me know how it's going for you and how I can help!

No comments:

Post a Comment