Monday, September 13, 2010

The Verdict

I'm not gonna lie...the weekend was tough and I slipped off the wagon on Saturday night, but my weekend was so fun! So there is the question: Can you have fun and diet or do you have to have give up all the great times to get thin? I did stick to my work out plan over the weekend and got all my runs in and I wore my heart monitor during my indoor game (burned 526 calories in 35 mns), but I also had some drinks and wings at Hooters afterward and I had a GREAT TIME! But did I let myself down? Yep! Did I feel bad Sunday for my slip up? Yep! But can I refocus and get my ass in gear today? Heck Yea!!! So I say, Yes. You can have fun and diet...but in moderation. I can't party it up every weekend, but once in a while( like when I score an amazing penalty shot to tie up our game) is okay. But I gotta get up and get back on the diet train.  So here I am this Monday morning with my workouts planned for the week and the menu and grocery shopping done...should have a successful week! I have some pretty stressful tests this week for school and if I can take time out for myself to relax...food should not be a problem. We will see how it goes! I hope you guys had a great weekend! Let me know how it went for you! Lets do this together!

No comments:

Post a Comment